Thursday, January 27, 2011

Analyzing myself

It's been a few days since I last posted.They weather still has me in a funk,and I'm trying to cope with the pain of losing a special friend.
It sounds like a death doesn't it ? Well to me it feels like one.I have to find a way (with all of my researching, and persistance) to keep him in my life some how.I never met anyone so damn amazing. No kidding ,I actually enjoy being around him,I don't want him to ever leave.
It's weird for me, I don't like to be around anybody.I see entertaing company to feel like a chore I could happily do without.A small meaningless conversation,a hello or nod of the head is good for me.Thats all the human contact I need.....but then there is "Al". He breaks the walls down of my perfectly made house of seclusion.I feel like something is missing when he is not around.When he is I smile...not the fake smile I give to people I pass through the day  a REAL smile.He is the only man or person in general I want in my life.
I feel happy I waited for the perfect man when I see him.
Then comes the burn of him being with that bitch.
Hope seems to fade,dreams crash to the floor like glass.The curtains that once let in the light I desire are pulled closed.
He is everything I ever wanted and needed before I ever knew I did.
I was living my life in search of the feeling only he gives me.I am in love.
Why does love hurt so much?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WISogScYNXA

No comments:

Post a Comment